In Episode 43, Scott and Ben give an overview of the storage options in Azure, touching on everything from blobs to tables and queues.
In Episode 42, Scott has a fireside chat with Microsoft MVP John Liu about Microsoft Flow.
- John Liu .NET
- Administration and ALM best practices for PowerApps, Microsoft Flow, and the Common Data Service
- Understand on-premises data gateways for Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft Blog – Flow
- Microsoft Flow & SharePoint: how to escalate approvals
- Upload and Run an One Premises Powershell Script From Microsoft Flow
About John Liu
John is a Microsoft Office Services MVP and Senior SharePoint Consultant for SharePoint Gurus, based in Sydney, Australia. Originally from a technical background in ASP.NET, he made the jump and has worked on numerous SharePoint projects since MOSS 2007. He specializes in custom development, Microsoft Flow, workflows and InfoPath, and blogs frequently on client-side scripting. John loves to find ways to bring the latest ASP.NET and client-side technologies to the SharePoint world, to apply the latest web developments to extend SharePoint’s capabilities.
John is a frequent speaker at SharePoint Conference, SharePoint Saturday events around Australia, and helps to organize the Sydney SharePoint User Group (e.g., consuming all the pizza).
In Episode 41, Ben and Scott respond to listener feedback and start the first of a who-knows-how-many series on how to onboard into Office 365.
- Episode 5 – Office 365 SKUs & Licensing
- Episode 6 – Office 365 License Management (For Real This Time)
- Network planning and performance tuning for Office 365
- Office 365 Service Description
- Episode 13 – Identity and Authentication in Office 365
- Add a domain and users to Office 365
- Episode 20 – Getting Started with Skype for Business Online
- Episode 22 – Introduction to Exchange Online
- Episode 9 – SharePoint Online Administration
In Episode 40, Scott and Ben review the latest Office 365 news for November 2017, including SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Exchange Online, and Microsoft Teams.
- New and updated web parts rolling out to SharePoint in Office 365
- New features for SharePoint list and library preview web parts
- Hybrid Self-Service Site Creation Now Available in SharePoint Server 2016
- Microsoft Flow integration in OneDrive for Business and new connector actions
- Announcing availability of custom forms, multi-value choice and read-only attachments support for SharePoint with PowerApps
- Updated feature: PowerApps and Flow integration in modern lists and libraries
- New Feature: Idle Session Timeout Preview Available in SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- New feature: Client Access Rules for Exchange Online
- What’s new in Microsoft Teams – November Update
- Microsoft Teams Launches UK Data Residency, other geos coming soon…
- Triggers for Microsoft Planner, actions for SharePoint attachments, and other connector improvements