In Episode 201, Ben and Scott talk through the release of the My Tasks app in Microsoft Teams and some new features coming to the Microsoft 365 Apps Admin Center. (more…)
In Episode 55, Ben and Scott break down Visio Online.
In Episode 41, Ben and Scott respond to listener feedback and start the first of a who-knows-how-many series on how to onboard into Office 365.
- Episode 5 – Office 365 SKUs & Licensing
- Episode 6 – Office 365 License Management (For Real This Time)
- Network planning and performance tuning for Office 365
- Office 365 Service Description
- Episode 13 – Identity and Authentication in Office 365
- Add a domain and users to Office 365
- Episode 20 – Getting Started with Skype for Business Online
- Episode 22 – Introduction to Exchange Online
- Episode 9 – SharePoint Online Administration
This week, Ben and Scott get together to talk about fireworks, how you can gain access to Office 365 before the rest of the world, and how you manage your Office 2016 release schedules.
- Set up the Standard or First Release options in Office 365
- Office 365 Roadmap
- Want to Get a Look at the New Communication Sites? Here’s a Trick!
- Message center in Office 365
- Overview of update channels for Office 365 ProPlus
- Overview of the Office 2016 Deployment Tool
- Office 2016 Administrative Template files (ADMX/ADML) and Office Customization Tool
- Office 365 ProPlus Configuration XML Editor